According to the Junior Development Program at The Coast Greg Green PGA Professional and his team put together a 3 level program to encourage and build a great team of junior golfers for the future of the Club and the sport:
JUNIOR GOLF COACHING PROGRAMME
Available in School Terms
- Beginner golf lessons, clubs and balls included
- Saturday 12pm to 12:45pm age 11 and under
- Saturday 12:45pm to 1:30pm age 12 and over
- $10 for non-members, free of charge for The Coast Junior Members
- Wednesday 4:15pm to 5:30pm (daylight permitting)
- Golf lessons + mini competitions + basic rules
- $90 for the 9 week school term
COAST GOLF JUNIOR REPRESENTATIVE
- Junior representing The Coast GC in the Encourage Shield or Junior Pennants
- Advanced Level $90 paid by the Coast GC + Entry paid to JNJG events (The Coast must be your HOME club)
- Rules including Match play, Speed of play, Golf Etiquette, Expectations
- Golf games in School Holidays
- Juniors participating in the programme + The Coast Junior Members
- from 4:15pm every Friday (after school, daylight permitting)
- number of holes depending on daylight
- $5 entry to go to prizes
For more information contact the Pro Shop on 02 9311 7422.
The Coast Golf Club Junior Membership Fee Structure 2018/19
Cadet Membership - Boys & Girls under 11 years of age:
Annual Subscription: $150. Joining Fee: Nil
Junior Membership - Boys & Girls 11 - 17 years of age:
Annual Subscription: $155. Joining Fee: Nil
Colt Membership - Young Men & Women 18 - 22 years of age:
Annual Subscription: $250.00. Joining Fee: Nil
Intermediate Membership - Men & Women 23 - 29 years of age:
Annual Subscription: $1,075.00. Monthly instalments available. Joining Fee: Nil
These guidelines are the minimum dress standards for clinics, social games and competitions. Neat Golfing attire should be worn at all times.
Shorts & Pants: Neat tailored shorts or pants.
Shirts: All shirts should have a collar.
Footwear: Golf shoes or runners.
Hats/Caps: Hat/Caps should be worn at all times during clinics and competitions.
Sun Screen: All players should apply sun screen before clinics and competitions.
Not Permitted: Track suits, board shorts, tee shirts and singlets.
All juniors who participate in clinics and competitions at The Coast Golf Club will be taught and must understand the rules and etiquette of golf. Consideration should be shown to others and the course at all times.